Terry & Sandy Stimson are long time Alaskans with experience living in different areas of Alaska. They are both retired educators, with many years of active involvement in the community. Terry is a former Alaska State Senator and Sandra is a former docent of the Anchorage Museum of History and Art.
Their son Scott (Me!) has been involved with the bed and breakfast over 15 years. He is married, has two daughters, and has a IT consulting business in Latin America. Though he winters in Mexico, he and his family return to Alaska every summer so he can help his parents with the daily operations.
- No minimum stay required
- Smoking is allowed in limited areas (outside only)
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Children are welcome (well behaved children welcomed)
- No childcare is provided
- We ask that alcohol not be consumed at the B&B
- Deposit amount required Walkabout requires a deposit of the first night or half of the final rate for the total booking if it’s a two or more night reservation.
- Open: May 15 to September 15.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM and Check out time is 11:00 AM
- Cancellations: A refund, minus $25.00, will be given if the cancellation is made up to 14 days prior arrival date. Cancellations made within 14 days prior arrival date, or “no shows” will forfeit the deposit.
- We Are a Member of:
- Alaska Travel Industry Association
- Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Anchorage Bed and Breakfast Association
- Alaska Bed and Breakfast Association